In the ever-changing and complex landscape of the Mediterranean Marinas, Horwath HTL has gained experience based on field projects, alongside developers, managers and dealers organizations, to provide the latest and with impact solutions.
Horwath HTL Italy marinas team is composed of experts who have long worked in the field of recreational boating, shipbuilding and development of the port infrastructure, both in Italy and abroad, and also makes use of some of the most experienced managers of Italian marinas.
With the verticality that is necessary for this particular area, we deal with valuations, due diligence of management, expert opinions on the value of the berths and appliances, potential demand analysis and catchment area, feasibility studies and business plans for the development of new infrastructure.
In our track record we have over 30 projects in marinas in the several Italian coastal regions.
• Estimate of the residual value of the management
• Expert opinions on the market value of each berth and their appliances
• Management Due Diligence and performance analysis for lenders
• Analysis, insights and action plans for the commercial relaunch
• Expert opinion on technical issues related to management investments, initial or ongoing
• Transaction support (buyer side)