Planning & Development
Getting the planning and development right is fundamental to any hotel, tourism and leisure project. We can spot development opportunities, recommending the concept and product that will realise its full potential.
By estimating project cash flows, we can test a project’s financial feasibility.
We can also form a view of potential investment returns based on a detailed analysis of future market performance, the competitive attributes of the subject property and local operational and financial benchmarks from our database.
Developers, operators, lenders and investors rely on our reports for an impartial assessment of project viability while our market and product descriptions form the basis for architectural briefs, for shortlisting appropriate operators and for project branding.
• Destination Strategy (brand) – E-tourism
• Facilities Programming
• Highest and Best Use
• Hotel Management Company Selection and Contract Negotiation
• Macro Tourism Analysis
• Market Entry Strategy
• Market and Financial Feasibility Studies
• Product Conceptualization
• Project Capitalization and Financial Structuring
• Residual Land Valuation
• Strategic Planning
• Valuations of hotel management and franchise companies